|Cooking Tips Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
7 Things to Consider when Buying a BBQ
BBQ as we all know is an abbreviated form of barbecue or barbeque. The BBQ has assumed so much importance today that you could call it the crown. You could ideally locate the BBQ near the main cooking area to derive maximum utility. Here are 7 things which you could consider before purchasing an ideal BBQ.
1. Size and the cooking surface: The size of the BBQ is determined by the amount of burners: two; three; four or six. If the BBQ is on the larger side, then you have greater area and flexibility in cooking surface. Also as far as the cooking surface is concerned, go for premium cast iron surface. They are coated with anti-rust ceramic material, which gives a hygienic impression.
2. Should I go for a built in BBQ or the portable one? Well, the portable BBQ looks good for picnics, as they are light weight and easy to handle without much of a hassle. But a built in or a heavy BBQ machine would look good if you are going to sell barbeque dishes or host BBQ parties.
3. Baking Dishes, Hot plates or Grills: Normally the baking dish is used for cooking marinated foods like fish. The hot plate could be put to the best use if you are making eggs and mushrooms. The grill which is a popular BBQ choice is used for kebabs, steaks and other 'meaty' dishes. You could cook BBQ grill dishes directly on the BBQ flame tamer or BBQ rock, and enjoy the aroma of a distinct barbeque odor. The juices actually drip onto the rock and then blaze up giving your food a special barbeque flavor. BBQ grilled food is low in fat content and is recommended to people who want to eat healthy without forsaking the taste.
4. Rock or flame tamer: As I mentioned in the previous point, you could use the BBQ grill directly on the BBQ rock or the flame tamer. The BBQ rock is generally the ceramic kind of rock. The flame tamer is made of metal or cast iron. Either of them, the rock as well as the flame tamer is good enough for a fantastic BBQ experience. The choice is totally yours.
5. Natural gas or Bottled gas: Natural gas should be preferred because not only is it inexpensive, but also it is an inexhaustible source of gas supply. Natural gas BBQ are sold only by specialist retailers. The bottled gas, on the other hand, is simple to use, but you will have to refill frequently. If you want to go for the bottled gas, you opt for the big cylinder which weighs 9 kg, because it is cost effective and also you do not have to refill it for quite some time. The 4.5 kg sized bottled gas cylinder is also available.
Cooking Tips - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Baking Perfect Breads, Cookies, and Desserts
We're all looking for that perfect pie, or cookies, or loaf of bread. It doesn't always happen.
Better Baking Technique: Is it Done Yet?
Are my breads, cookies, or cakes baked and ready to come out of the oven yet?The ability to tell when products are baked seems to cause more consternation than almost any other phase of baking. And of course, it is important.
The Almighty Beer-Can Chicken
A popular method of cooking chicken in recent years both in Barbeque contest as well as backyard barbeques is the beer-can chicken. Cooking a beer-can chicken couldn't be any easier but the results are worthwhile.
How to Make Sandwich Rolls with Your Bread Machine
For that next picnic or family outing, consider making sandwich rolls with your bread machine. They are quick and easy and so much better than what you buy from the stores.
What is a Serving Size?
Have you ever wondered how much a serving really is. Well, pull out your box of Raisin Bran, grab the milk a bowl and a spoon.
Grill Your Corn for Maximum Flavor
There's two basic theories on grilling corn. Some people prefer wrapping the corn in aluminum foil or its own husk, maybe with a little butter and seasonings, then cooking it on the grill until done.
Save Money - The Crock Way
Saving money - is something we would all like to do. Whether you are struggling to manage day to day or earning a six figure salary, saving is something we all think about.
Whats a Pan Dowdy?
Cobblers and dowdies, crisps and crumbles, buckles and betties-what are all these desserts?With a little help from American Desserts by Wayne Brachman, we thought we would give you the answers-since you're just dying to know.Cobblers: Cobblers are desserts with a syrupy fruit filling topped with biscuits or cake.
Ten Proven Tips to Buy the Best Meat Available
Ten Proven Tips to buy the Best Meat AvailableAs you look through the meat section at your local grocery store you are probably like so many others asking yourself if the steaks you have chosen is really good meat. Here are some tips on how to make sure you buy good meat.
Barbecue for You
In may just be in human nature to barbecue. Well,we have been doing it as far back as time candenote.
Cake pans?.the secret behind every successful cake.
10 Smoky Tips To BBQ Food Safely
Cooking outdoors was once only a summer activity shared withfamily and friends. Now more than half of Americans say theyare cooking outdoors year round.
Season Your Pans for Non Stick Cooking
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to cook a delicious meal and having it stick to the bottom of the pan. A well season or cured pan will make cooking more fun, easier to clean and create better tasting food.
Whisk Your Way To a Perfect Meal Every Time!
The whisk. A true versatile cooking utensil.
Two for One Dinners: Pork
If you find leftovers boring, uninviting or downright "yuck," then here are some ideas to put the "zing" back into mealtime. With a little creativity your home-cooked meal can easily become a delicious meal another night.
How to Cook a Lobster
French chefs plunge them into boiling water; English ones, in an attempt to appear more humane, drive kitchen knives through their skulls before doing the same thing.No wonder the miserable creatures go red.
Foods That Freeze Well
"Can I freeze it?" is a question often asked in our homes, and for good reason. Probably most of us, at some point or another, have attempted to freeze a particular food only to find out that it did not freeze well and either spoiled or became inedible.
Cake Baking Tip Guide
Successful cake decorating is all about preparation. Baking and preparing your cake for decorating is a critical part of the total process.
10 Wide Open Tips For Food Safety In The Great Outdoors
Hiking, camping, and boating are good activities for activepeople and families. However, if the food isn't handledcorrectly, food-borne illness can be an unwelcome souvenir.
Make It With Mint
It wouldn't be summer without fresh mint in pots on the front porch and in the garden. Mint is so easy to grow, it has such a wonderful fresh scent, and it can be used for all sorts of things.
DietRight.biz Domain Is For Sale - $8,500 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.DietRight.biz 2012